Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stupid Cupid!


It’s that time of the year- Again!!
Every year since I have learnt the meaning (or even before that) of Valentine’s Day, I have been hearing this question right from the beginning of February - What plans for D day?
People in love & relationships & blah blah are going crazy planning up, whereas, some not so crazy people who are sane enough to be out of this stupidity are getting depressed as they don’t have the answer of the most asked question -  What plans for D day
Blah blah!!!
Who cares. 

As all I want to do is sing -  You got me jumping like a crazy clown. And I don't feature what you’re putting' down. Well since I kissed his loving lips of wine, the thing that bothers me is that I like it fine.

 And yeah, Happy Valentine to all ;)

3 comments:

hellraiser said...

its crazy hw pple can dedicate so many days to diff occassions n just one for LOVE!!

Raj Prakash said...

So what plans for the D-Day?

samridhi said...

the D day!!it can get way cheesier....... u nw wt i mean!! :P