Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SMILE!!!

Whenever the whole world would come together
to make my dreams decimated,
When everything would seem inimical
and edifice of my confidence would get dilapidated…..
I will remember your smiling face
to imbue myself with the zephyr reololent with
The confidence that would make my dreams reinvigorated…..
So what’s there in your smile…
that makes all these things possible for me??




Your serene smile for me works like that beacon,
which indicates, far on the horizon, firmament of my dreams coming to the fruilion.

2 comments:

Ank$ said...

nice blog....i like the way u portray random thoughts...

Thought Struck!! said...

Hey...well said...i completely agree!! n coming from Me..u just gotta agree to this one!! ;) so..as i say keep spreading the smile virus!!:)